SmartHide Mac Uninstall
In order to completely remove SmartHide components from your Mac OS X system, you need to complete the following steps before a standard software uninstallation:
1) Switch off SmartHide completely
2) Run Terminal (Finder > Applications > Utilities)
3) Copy & Paste or type in the following command and press Enter:
4) Enter MAC OS X Account password and press Enter
Now you can delete SmartHide, after completing the steps above.
If SmartHide is already removed, i.e. uninstaller.sh script have not been done earlier, then it is recommended to complete the following commands in Terminal:
1) sudo launchctl unload "/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.smarthide.smarthided.plist"
2) sudo kextunload "/Applications/SmartHide.app/Contents/Resources/tun.kext"
3) sudo rm -rf "/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.smarthide.smarthided.plist"
You should be careful with THIRD command. Make sure that you have typed it correctly.